Employers should never feel as though their hands are tied in relation to addressing poor behaviour in the workplace. Poor employee conduct affects workplace morale and can impact your business’ reputation.
Some common examples of poor employee conduct may include:
- rudeness or shortness to customers;
- inappropriate language;
- bullying and harassment in any direction;
- violence or threatening behaviour;
- insubordination to superiors;
- failing to follow reasonable directions from the employer;
- dishonest behaviour.
Whether it’s a new employee issue or it’s an ongoing problem, with the right HR specialist these issues can be efficiently resolved.
To find out more about our on call HR Consultancy service, click here.
Or, contact us today to arrange a free and confidential consultation.