We find that the majority of organisations have a strong desire to implement HR projects and initiatives, but many struggle to find the time and resources for planning and to carry out the work. This is where Nexus Human Resources can help. With wide project management expertise, we can manage almost any HR project for you. We can even pick up a semi completed project or one that’s still in concept stage.
Nexus HR can manage a variety of HR projects, including:
- Cloud HR system implementations – HR systems reduce administration time and costs by moving paper based activities into the cloud and automating processes. The most popular systems we implement are learning management systems, Human Resources information systems and reward and recognition programs.
- Organisational restructures – due to complex employment legislation, restructures should always be treated with caution and are better handled by a specialist to reduce exposure to workplace claims. Our HR Consultants can assist with the restructure of one or two roles, or large-scale restructures affecting the entire organisation and the processes relating to these activities.
- Employment contract and policy review – we can make sure you are compliant and up to date with any legislative changes.
- Recognition & reward programs – best practice companies no longer use paper based rewards such as certificates to recognise employees. We can show you how to do recognition the contemporary way by implementing an online and interactive recognition platform.
- Benefits and wellbeing programs – with insights from what’s happening across other organisations to attract and retain staff, we work to your goals and budget to develop a sensible program of staff benefits and/or wellbeing initiatives to help keep your employees engaged and productive.
- Internal surveys and focus groups – internal surveys and focus groups are useful where senior management wish to understand workforce opinions on a certain topic such as engagement levels or its culture. Where Nexus HR is engaged to facilitate a survey or series of focus groups, a report of collated data and recommendations are also provided.
- Leadership training on HR topics – leaders who are responsible for managing staff may not always understand their legislative obligations or how to get the best out of people. We offer small group training in key leadership topics which will help your company to support its leaders and also reduce its exposures.
Contact us to arrange a free consultation about how we can get your HR Projects moving along.