Underperforming employees affect your bottom line. Nexus HR are experts at implementing proven HR strategies to improve employee and leadership performance.
Employers do not need to suffer with failed deadlines or mediocre work as with the right assistance, improving how employees and leaders perform is easy. We can help business leaders to implement compliant strategies which will improve an individual’s contribution to the workplace. This might include:
- Position Descriptions (PD) which will help your employees clearly understand their purpose and accountabilities
- Key Performance Indicators (KPI) which will help your employees understand what they need to achieve
- Perfomance Improvement Plans (PIP) for when employees are failing to meet expectations
- Performance counselling assistance for when performance does not improve
It’s best to start managing these kinds of issues as early as possible. Due to strict workplace laws it may take some time to resolve therefore the sooner it’s addressed, the sooner you will get better productivity.
Employers should never feel as though their hands are tied in relation to addressing poor behaviour in the workplace. Poor employee conduct affects workplace morale and can impact your business’ reputation.
Some common examples of poor employee conduct may include:
- rudeness or shortness to customers;
- inappropriate language;
- bullying and harassment in any direction;
- violence or threatening behaviour;
- insubordination to superiors;
- failing to follow reasonable directions from the employer;
- dishonest behaviour.
Whether it’s a new employee issue or it’s an ongoing problem, with the right HR specialist these issues can be efficiently resolved.
Where an employee complaint has been received a workplace investigation into the matter may be warranted. It is important to manage complaints in a fair and consistent manner and in accordance with any workplace policies in place. Nexus HR Consultants can talk you through your obligations in this regard so that you can be assured the matter will be handled appropriately.
Nexus HR offers comprehensive independent workplace investigation services for workplace issues, servicing locations throughout Australia. We specialise in investigating workplace complaints about bullyiing and harassment, sexual harassment, and other conduct related issues.
We can work with employers and third parties such as law firms to provide independent findings for workplace matters. Contact us on 1300 15 10 11 for more information or send us a message here.
To find out more about our On Call HR Consultancy Service, click here.
Or, contact us today to arrange a free and confidential consultation.